BUILD YOUR BOWLING FOR ANGELS TEAM NOW
Project Angel Food’s 25th Annual Bowling for Angels event is on Sunday, March 15 from 1-4pm at Pinz in Studio City. We’re counting on you to recruit 30 teams, in honor of Project Angel Food’s 30th Anniversary, and beat last year’s goal of $75,000. Invite your friends, family and co-workers to SPARE some time, some change, and join us as for an afternoon of bowling, raffle prize winning, and FUN-raising.
| DID YOU KNOW THAT BOWLING FOR ANGELS TEAMS COME IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES?
- TEAM OF ONE – Register as an individual and we’ll find a spot for you on an existing team or match you with other folks registering solo.
- TEAM OF MANY – Build a team of FIVE or more people to participate in our fundraising competition. The three top-earning teams will receive shout-outs and special prizes.
- VIRTUAL TEAM – Register as a virtual bowler if you can’t make it on March 15, but want to help feed more men, women, and children impacted by serious illness in Los Angeles County.
- CORPORATE TEAM – Sponsor Bowling for Angels for $7,500, $5,000, $3,000, $1,500, or $1,000 and your employees will receive 12 to 4 complimentary bowling registrations AND the opportunity to build company culture and community. Click on the link to connect with me about the benefits of event sponsorship.
| WHAT DO BOWLING FOR ANGELS TEAM MEMBERS GIVE AND GET?
- GIVE – Each team member pays a registration fee of $50.
- GET – Each team member receives a day of bowling, shoe rental, a Bowling for Angels t-shirt, a Project Angel Food reusable bag, non-alcoholic beverages, a tempting array of appetizers, and a tasty lunch.
| HOW DO BOWLING FOR ANGELS TEAM MEMBERS HELP PROJECT ANGEL FOOD?
- PEER-TO-PEER FUNDRAISING – Each team member is asked raise $500 or more by encouraging friends, family, and coworkers to donate to Project Angel Food. Every $500 equals 100 life-saving meals.
- AWARENESS AND VISIBILITY – Your voice is a powerful tool and when you use it to tell people what we do and how they can help us do it, you bring comfort and hope to those in your community who are hungry and struggling to get and stay healthy.
Together, we can put hunger where it belongs. . .in the GUTTER!
Project Angel Food is proud to offer an incredible opportunity to see the 11-time Tony Award-Winning Broadway Musical HAMILTON on Sunday, April 5th at 6:30 pm at The Pantages Theatre in Hollywood. We have a limited number of very good Orchestra seats available at $500 each with $288 per ticket tax-deductible. Your VIP ticket includes valet parking at the W Hotel directly south of the theatre.
HAMILTON is the story of America’s Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington’s right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, HAMILTON is the story of America then, as told by America now.
“Historic. ‘Hamilton’ is brewing up a revolution. This is a show that aims impossibly high and hits its target. It’s probably not possible to top the adrenaline rush.” – The New York Times
Again, tickets are extremely limited so please make your purchase today and support Project Angel Food!